Code of Ethics
1. We Shall Operate Our Dial One company
according to the standards of dial one of the mid south so that our customers and the general public can depend on the dial one network for consistent quality service.
2. We Shall Execute Our Work
in conformity with federal, state, and local laws, maintain all necessary licenses and qualifications,and refuse to be a party to any action that violates these regulations.
3. We Shall Provide Prompt and Courteous Service
at all times,maintaining a normal work week, and where appropriate be ready to render emergency service to meet the public need.
4. We Shall Maintain Effective Telephone Service
for all who want our services, answering the call warmly and competently.
5. We Shall Keep Our Customers Informed
as to the services we are doing for them, including time of completion,changes in cost and any decisions to subcontract work undertaken.
6. We Shall Always Seek To Replace And Correct Promptly
any defective material or workmanship, and shall not interpret payment as an acceptance of such work.
7. We Shall Take Precautions To Protect
furnishings, the interior surfaces, as well as landscaping and the property in general, in the course of performing our services.
8. We Shall Always Endeavor To Have Quality Materials And Services
for our customers, creating a desire to continue to do business with us and other members of the dial one team.
9. We Shall Always Advertise And Seek Business In Order To Inspire
confidence that we deliver the exceptional service promised.
10. We Shall Have All Personnel And Vehicles Identified
as part of the dial one network, and maintain standards of cleanliness and order that reflect pride in our work and company.